Tuesday, October 19, 2010

I'm going to Mexico!!!!!

I'm so excited! I never thought that I would be allowed to go to Mexico for TWO months and without my parents. I'm totally ecstatic for the first time in my long life I will be traveling by plane. Last night Dassi and I purchased our plane tickets. Unfortunately we were not able to get the same flight all the way to Mexico City; however, we will be flying out of Nashville together. Our flight leaves at 12:55PM and we get to Houston, TX at about 3. At 3:45 I continue on to Mexico City while poor Dassi has to wait another two hours before her flight leaves. When I arrive in Mexico City at 6PM I will have to wait for Das for about two hours. Luckily Jason and Nichole will be there when my flight comes in so I won't have to wait for her alone. Her flight is scheduled to come in at 8PM. The timing of this trip is perfect because Nichole is recovering from Typhoid and is still weak so our help will be very much appreciated.
Well thats all I have for now I will try to keep you posted. Oh and I'm just going to warn you now that I'm not a very good writer, but you probably figured that out already. :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment